Job Posting: Part-time Communications AssociateSubmitted by Cheryl Mon Sep 12 2016 11:58:59 GMT-0400 (EDT)
UCC OC Inc., the United Church of Christ's media justice advocate seeks a part-time communications associate to produce and manage web content and social media.
- Writing communications framed from a faith-based, progressive, civil rights oriented perspective, including action alerts, newsletters, and web page.
- Drafting Facebook and Twitter posts, managing their distribution, reinforcing partner and ally messages.
- Managing UCC OC Inc.'s web site at www.uccmediajustice.org which is run on the SALSA Labs platform.
- Detail oriented, proof reading skills important, able to work under deadlines.
- Associate will both produce content and upload it into content management systems, some html skills helpful but not required.
Hours vary week to week but average about 10 per week. Rate of pay is negotiable and based on experience.
Location flexible; UCC OC Inc. based in Washington DC. Apply by emailing cover note, resume and sample work product (links or hard copy) to firstname.lastname@example.org, subject line: COMMUNICATIONS JOB. Rolling applications process.